How the Virtual Walkthrough Works
- Submit the listing as normal online.
- Within 1-3 business days a designer will reach out to you to discuss the listing and will discuss the virtual walkthrough process.
- After the initial call your designer will send you information about taking photos for the virtual walkthrough. The designer will also send a link to submit the photos.
- Agent or homeowner submits photos
- Designer sets up a phone call or video conference to determine the right budget and scope of work for the listing.
How to Take Photos
- Take photos with natural light, opening up blinds and curtains. Turn on lights if necessary.
- Turn your phone horizontal to capture more of the space in each photo.
- Take a photo from each corner of each room. Be sure to include the ceiling and floor in all photos
- Take close up shots of damage or areas that need special repairs/attention.